Frequently Asked Questions
- Are socks required? Yes, socks are required to play on the inflatables.
- Is each guest, including adults, required to have a completed/signed waiver? For insurance purposes, every guest who enters our facility must have a completed waiver. All guests under 18 years of age must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
- Are there any age/height restrictions? Yes, children must be 34" or taller to play on the inflatables. Children under 34" are NOT permitted on the inflatables for any reason even if accompanied by an adult.
- Can adults play on the inflatables? Yes, along as they are within the manufacturers' guidelines for height and weight. We ask that adults refrain from playing during busy Open Play sessions such as during school vacation weeks.
- Can a guest play wearing a cast? For safety reasons, any guest wearing a cast or other motion limiting medical device (splint, sling or brace) will not be permitted to participate on the inflatables.
- What type of safety instruction is provided? A safety video is shown before entering the inflatable arenas and ride height and weight guidelines are displayed in the arenas.
- Who pays Open Jump admission? All children 34" or taller up to age 17 pay admission for Open Jump. Children under 34" tall are free when accompanying a sibling who paid admission. Adults are free when accompanying a child who paid admission.
- Do I need to stay with my child during the Open Jump time? Yes, Open Jump is a session open to the public and a parent or adult is required to stay and supervise their own child or children. Open Jump is not a drop off event.
- How do I schedule a party at Jump Nation? Just give us a call at 508-845-PLAY (7529) or book your party online at your convenience.
- Is my party private? Yes, your party is 100% private. Only your party guests will be in each play arena and your party room during your scheduled time.
- Is a deposit required to book a party? A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to book your party. The balance of your party is due and payable at party check-in. Your deposit is transferable to another available date/time if requested more than 14 days before your scheduled party date/time.
- What forms of payment are accepted? We only accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Sorry, we do not take checks or AMEX.
- Are gratuities (tips) appropriate? Gratuities for our staff are optional and welcome. We will provide guidance on typical gratuities at the conclusion of the party.
- Can I reschedule my party? To avoid additional charges, we require at least 14 days advance notice to reschedule your party. Your party must be rescheduled within 3 months of the original party date/time. Parties cannot be rescheduled or canceled by voice mail or email.
- What is your Cancellation Policy? If you cancel or reschedule your party within 14 days of your party date/time, you are responsible for 100% of the total party price. Remember that your deposit is non-refundable (sorry, no exceptions). Parties cannot be canceled or rescheduled by voice mail.
- How many guests can I invite? Please refer to your party package booked. Child count includes the birthday child(ren) and all attending children over 34" tall through age 17. There is a $10 charge per additional child over the number included in your party package. For the safety and comfort of guests, your party should not exceed 35 children. Adults are welcome but are not included in the child party package count.
- What time should my guests and I arrive at the party? We ask that you and your guests arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled party time to allow for check-in and the safety video viewing.
- What if I am late for my scheduled party time? What if my Guests are late? Our parties are private and have scheduled times with set times in each arena and the party room so we are unable to extend your play arena or party room time should you arrive late. If guests arrive late, we will direct them to your party.
- Do I need to stay at the party? The party host is required to stay at the party. Other adults are also welcome to stay and enjoy the fun!
- Can we start our party in the Party Room? No, our parties follow a schedule with set times in each arena followed by a specified time in the party room. We are unable to change your party schedule time or order of rooms for any reason. Once in the Party Room, guests are not permitted to reenter the play arenas.
- Will there be staff to assist me with my party? Yes, a staff member will accompany your party in the play arenas and Party Room. One party room coordinator is provided with your party; a second coordinator can be added for an additional charge with 4+ days notice. Our staff will set up and clean up your Party Room.
- Can we open presents in the Party Room? Yes, but only if 1) the cake is started at the beginning of the Party Room time and 2) present opening stops at the scheduled party end time regardless of any unopened presents.
- What food and/or drink can I bring into the facility? You may bring your own cake or cupcakes for your party room time.; however, no ice cream cakes are permitted. We are sorry but no other outside food or drink is permitted. Sorry, no exceptions. For your convenience, we offer food and drink for purchase including pizza, salad, sandwiches, chips, ice cream cups, Pepsi, juice and water. You may incur a $500 fee if non-allowed outside food/drink is brought into your party.
- When should I order food, drink, goodie bags, balloons and other party upgrades or extras for my party? We will call you a day before your party to review your party options. At that time, you can order your pizza, drinks, goodie bags, balloons and other party upgrades or extras if you have not already done so. Pizza, sandwich and salad orders are needed the night before your party; same day changes cannot be made after check-in and are not guaranteed.
- Can I bring my own goodie bags and/or balloons? If you are not purchasing our popular goodie bags, you are welcome to bring your own. You may also bring in your own Mylar balloons. No outside latex/rubber balloons are permitted. Colorful, air-filled latex balloons are available for purchase.
- Can I bring my own decorations and/or paper products in the Party Room? We have colorful vinyl tablecloths and provide white paper products for your party. Candles and a cake server are included in your package price; no outside candles can be lit. You're welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the Party Room. However, we do not permit wall or ceiling decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti or piñatas. For your convenience, we sell themed pull-string piñatas; if we do not have your desired theme, you may bring your own pull-string piñata for a $25 fee.
- Can I have a craft activity during the party? No, because of potential damage to our facility, we do not allow any craft projects during the party.